Whether you’re buying or selling, we are here for you to support you and guide you through to the finish line. Our top-notch skills ensure you get the best experience. We offer professional auction services for real estate and traditional selling techniques, including Estate sales of personal property. We are part of the largest brokerage in Ohio specializing in the sale of Real Estate at public auction ! Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC.
Buying or Selling we work to get the right price for you!
We will walk you thru the whole process of selling or buying. If you are dealing with a Family Estate, we will guide you through the process from start to finish with the sale of your real estate!
Sat. July 7, 2018 1165 Erie St. Bellefontaine, Ohio
Real Estate Sold July 7, 2018 for $114,500.
Sat. July 21, 2018 7387 Center St. Russells Point, Ohio
Real Estate sold July 21, 2018 for $56,525.
Year to date 2018 - 8 properties sold at Auction Total $ 800,000
1. Auction Real Estate is sold As-is
2. There are no Buyer or Realtor contingencies
3. Buyer paid closing. Seller pays conveyance fees
4. Long Tax Proration ( seller is responsible to catch up all property taxes to the closing date)
5. Closing date within 45 days of signing the Purchase Contract
6. All inspections are done at the expense of the buyer and must be completed prior to the auction
7. Deposits are non refundable , however are applied to the purchase price
8. The Purchase Contract is not contingent upon the Purchaser obtaining financing
2 story, 7 rooms, 4 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bath, fireplace, central air, large kitchen, unfinished basement, 1 car unattached garage, large front porch. 1820 sq. ft. Great Neighborhood!
648 Eastern Ave. Bellefontaine, Ohio
Commercial Building on busy side street. 3 offices, 3 large overhead doors, 3 entry doors, 8,046 sq. ft.
315 S. Elm St. Bellefontaine, Ohio
This is a duplex with 2 bedrooms each, rental potential is Fantastic !
504 N. Detroit St. Bellefontaine, Ohio
Sign up for all our Real Estate Auctions & Personal Property Auction Services Updates
Steve is a Licensed Auctioneer & Real Estate Agent in the State of Ohio. He is a U.S. Marine veteran and member of the American Legion. Steve attended The Ohio State University for 2 years as a Business major and is a graduate of the Hondros College Real Estate School and the Ohio Auction School. Steve earned The CAI (Certified Auctioneers Institute) designation and the AARE ( Accredited Auctioneer Real Estate) designation from the National Auctioneers Association.
Phyllis has been in the auction industry for 30+years! Her Grandfather Frank Lile, Father Jim Lile, and brothers Mick Lile & Tim Lile were and are in the auction and real estate industry.